Application for appointment as an accredited as an accredited practitioner – initial or re-accreditation
This form is to be completed in order to apply for an appointment as an accredited practitioner or to apply for re-accreditation.
Please ensure that you fill in all relevant information to the best of your ability. The form should take roughly 20 minutes to fill in fully. There is a save and continue button at the bottom of the screen should you be interrupted.
Before you begin, we advise that you have ready the following documents:
- CV (please note your CV will be forwarded to the Medical Advisory & Audit Committee at the PMA Facility you are applying to, who will be asked to provide a recommendation regarding your application).
- Copy of Post Graduate Qualifications
- Copy of College Fellowship
- Copy of certificate showing participation in Continued Medical Education
- Copy of current Medical Defence Organisation Membership
- Copy of current certificate of Medical Registration
- Copy of AHPRA restrictions (if applicable)
- 100 Point Identification Check (Copy of Passport or Birth Certificate – 70 Points and Driver’s Licence – 40 Points)
We also advise that you have a copy of the PMA Facility Rules open with you as you complete the application.